Data analysis simplified.
Clarity statistical software is an inexpensive version of AcaStat. Easily create data files or import data from spreadsheets or delimited text files. Clarity provides the same statistical procedures as AcaStat with fewer features and options.
The Mac version may be purchased through this site or from the Mac App Store.
Requires Windows Vista or later — Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
Clarity for Windows screenshots
- Clarity Spec Sheet
- Compare to AcaStat and StatCalc
- User Manual
- Intuitive data analysis interface
- Drag and drop variable selection
- Running record of analyses
- Data file capacity ~200,000 observations
- 18 statistical procedures for spreadsheet data
- Format, compute and recode variables
- Create mean centered variables
- Create, save, export delimited or AcaStat data files
- Open saved data files
- Paste or drag and drop spreadsheet data
- Import delimited text files
- Random sampling module
- Filter (exclude) observations
- Print and save output
- Convert output to tab delimited for pasting into spreadsheets (aligns spreadsheet columns with output)
- Drag and drop data and output files into Clarity
- Example data files with variable formatting
- Statistics glossary module
- User Manual
Analyze Module Statistics
- Frequencies tables - chi-square goodness of fit
- List observations - up to ten variables
- Descriptives - count, sum, minimum, maximum, mean, median, range, population and sample variance, population and sample deviation, skewness, standard error, coefficient of variation, 95% mean confidence interval, one-sample t-test
- Explore descriptive statistics - by subgroups
- Crosstabulations - cell count, row %, col %, total %, chi-square,Yate's correction, Fisher's, odds ratio, relative risk, Cramer's V, Pearson C, lambda, kappa, McNemar's Test
- Independent and Paired T-test of Means - homogeneity of variance
- Wilcoxon Signed-Rank
- Mann-Whitney U
- One-way ANOVA - Bonferroni post hoc, eta, eta squared, Levene Test for variance homogeneity
- Kruskal-Wallis Test
- Bivariate Correlation - Pearson and Spearman rho correlation and matrices
- Point-Biserial Correlation
- Simple and multiple regression (OLS) - summary statistics, output residuals and predictive values
- Simple and multiple logistic regression - summary statistics, output predictive values
- Diagnostic accuracy - area under the curve, sensitivity, specificity, positive and negative predictive values, likelihood ratios, kappa
- Appraisal Analysis – average price and appraisal value, ratios, price-related differential (PRD), coefficient of dispersion (COD), coefficient of variation (CV)
- Repeated Random Sampling – set sample size and number of iterations to create a data file of means
Quickly summarize data.
Drag and drop variables into variable list boxes and click Calculate. Output is automatically sent to the Output tab for review, printing, and saving.
Create and edit data files.
Create and edit data files with hundreds of variables. Set missing values and format up to 12 value labels. Use the Recode module to create new variables from ranges of values or compute/transform new variables.
Conventional statistical tables.
The Output Log displays the results of the analyses in a text window for editing, printing, and saving as a text file. Each time a statistical procedure is run, the results are automatically sent to the Output Log. Convert output to tab delimited format for pasting into spreadsheet software.
Frequently Asked Questions | 45 Day Refund | Data Downloads | Privacy